Isaiah 9:7 is a movement passionate about equipping apostolic groups to increase God’s government in their city and nation. This eCourse is anointed and full of incredible valuable content. They have amazing resources! Get ready to take notes and encounter God.
Preview This Course
What you'll learn
- What a Nasharite is.
- Who an intercessor is and what is the definition of an intercessor.
- We believe that God hears our prayers and moves at the sound of our voice
- Why this is not a select few but a call to the whole body of Christ.
- Powerful times of worship and spending time in His presence is vital.
- Growth, hunger, and letting go of the weights that hinder us are also vital in this season.
- Being real with the Lord for He knows our every thought.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Willingness to invest in yourself.
- Desire to have your personal time with the Lord and willingness to partner with others in corporate groups, whatever that looks like for you.
Corey and Dana Russell will be hosting their first Nasharite gathering in Dallas, TX. The Nasharites are an international, online family of intercessors who believe that God is going to release a revival in these last days leading to His return. This family is made up of people from all walks of life from all over the world, but are bound together by one conviction. We believe that God hears our prayers and moves at the sound of our voice. The term “Nasharite” comes from an intercessor named “Daniel Nash” who was connected to Charles Finney during the 2nd great awakening in the 1800″s in upstate New York. Corey and Dana named their son”Nash” after him, and on March 16, 2013, Nash passed away in his sleep. It’s been through their great pain and loss that God has laid on them a very clear vision to raise up millions of Nasharites who will take their place on the wall of intercession for their families, their cities, and the nations.
Whatever your season of life, your sphere of influence, or your age, make your plans to join us now!
This event has become a significant course on the power of intercession and how it is for everyone:
- Intercession is open lines of communication between you and God.
- Going above the second heaven to gather intel, strategy, and God’s heart from the third Heaven.
- The power of getting rid of the weights that slow us down and hinder the acceleration of God’s timing for us.
- A community-forming narrative about a new mode of being, a new epoch of world history, and a new people.
This course contains 3 talks by Corey Russell, Gabrielle Nunez (Gabe), and Billy Humphrey as well as bonus content from Rick Pino! Also included is worship by One Voice, Dana Russell, and Rick Pino. There are no extra academic articles or required readings.
What this course is for
- Anyone interested in studying and participating with what intercession is.
- Students who wish to dig deeper into the Nasharite Movement.
- Anyone interested in joining Corey Russell Online.
- Anyone wanting to partner with Corey Russell and what God has called his family and team to build.
Corey and Dana Russell have been in full time ministry for over 22 years. they spent 18 years in Kansas City on the leadership team at IHOPKC and have spent the last few years in Dallas on the pastoral team at Upper Room. The Russell’s are gripped with a vision of raising up hundreds of thousands of intercessors across the earth who will believe for the global outpouring of the Spirit, the salvation of Israel and the return of the Lord. Corey and Dana have 3 beautiful daughters. Corey has written seven books and has 5 prayer CD’s.
Billy Humphrey is an intercessor for revival and director of Gate City Church. From the place of night and day prayer and worship, we share the gospel from our neighborhoods to the nations, and disciple the whole family so they can grow in knowing God deeply. He is married to his beautiful wife Maribeth and blessed with 4 wonderful children. He is the author of 3 books, The Culture of the Kingdom, Unceasing, and To Know Him.
Gabrielle Nunez is part of the leadership team at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City, host of the podcast ‘Return’. She gives oversight, together with her husband Benji Nunez, to the Global Prayer Room, pastoring worship teams and leading in intercession. Her passion is to see the Church walk in the First Commandment and be equipped for Jesus’ return. Her and Benji have a daughter, Elodie and a son Emmaus.
Corey and Dana Russell hosted their first Nasharite gathering in Dallas, TX. The Nasharites are an international, online family of intercessors who believe that God is going to release a revival in these last days leading to His return. This family is made up of people from all walks of life from all over the world, but are bound together by one conviction.
This is a call to all seven mountains of influence: what evil are we tearing down in our sphere of influence? Before we build we have to tear down the old idols, old strategies, and old ways. It’s time to unite, strategize, network, encourage, and go! Let’s go after the new things from Heaven coming! Hub Nation is a summit for innovators, thought leaders and reformers from around the globe.
Filmed during the launch of Awaken the Dawn 2021 Movement Conference, this micro eCourse is inspirational, encouraging, and practical for worship communities! David Vallier who is with MornigStar Ministries is such an experienced and great teacher. This is a great eCourse for people on the go!