What do we do when things don’t turn out the way we had pictured in our head? Is our faith resting on the shoulders of someone else’s ability to hear God? Are we at a place where we can stand in faith, rest our understanding in the trust that God is good, and wait/partner with the Lord in what He is currently doing? Let’s dive into the meat of our current heart alignment and posture in uncertain times.
Some takeaways from this episode:
- Don’t add onto what God says.
- Assumptions lead to pitfalls.
- We see in part, even when we see in great detail, we still only see in part.
- God’s word will always come to pass and prosper in what they were sent to do.
- God never thinks evil towards us, His heart is to give us a future and a hope.
- It’s not time to beat up the body and point the finger, now is the time to press into the Lord and get into alignment with His heart.
Check out more worship songs and great messages of hope, truth and grow deeper in your relationship with God at www.eaglemountain.tv