Learn who God created you to be
Your Core Identity
Learn who God made you to be, how to communicate with those you care about most, and step into breakthrough in virtually every area of your life.
Preview This Course
What you'll learn
- Our true UNCHANGING Core, the way God made us right from the beginning.
- Our “Motivational Drivers” why we do what we do.
- Our negative conflict strategies, and how to be true to the way God made us while having thriving relationships with people that are much different.
- Practical tools for resolving conflict with family, co-workers, employees, and friends.
- Powerful insight into the “why” behind the behaviors that puzzle us the most in the people we live work and play with.
- Accepting the deep truths of God’s unique design for each and every person, starting with ourselves.
- Digging into God-given assignments, and creating a practical plan for living out that assignment every day.
- Desire to learn more about how God made you.
- Desire to learn how to communicate better with those around, even in your differences.
- Bible for scripture reference.
- Time to invest in yourself and an open mind to discover new things about yourself.
The Core Identity Workshop is a 1.5-day intensive workshop designed to help discover your true CORE Identity.
We believe that God created every single person with a unique blend of core motivational drivers. This blend of “energy” if you will is what makes us unique. God designed each of us with a purpose in mind. The trouble is that sometimes those very things that make us unique, also make us confusing to the people around us. In this 1.5 day workshop, you’ll discover the very special way that God created you, why you do the things you do, love the things you love, and how to interact with the people around you.
It’s our goal through this workshop to give you a very powerful understanding as well as simple and practical tools for communication, conflict strategy, as well as understanding. We want to help you not only understand the people around you but also develop your own plan for fulfilling your assignment and becoming the very best version of yourself.
What this course is for
- Anyone that wants to get a deeper understanding of who God designed them to be.
- Anyone that wants to have better communication and relationships with friends, family, & co-workers.
- Business owners that want to better understand their employees.
- Parents that want to learn how to better communicate and understand their children.
As an experienced executive, entrepreneur, and expert in digital education, media and technology, Chris emits a contagiously powerful energy and enthusiasm that is evident as soon as you meet him in person. He has over 16 years of executive management experience with public, private, and non-profit companies including 10 years serving at comScore (SCOR) “formerly Rentrak” where he led the design and development of every major new product from 2001 to 2011.
An extraordinary talent for business showed itself at a very early age when Chris co-founded Avalon Technology Group, a small technology company in Portland, Oregon, when he was just 19 years old.
Then, just two years after marrying his high school sweetheart, Alice, Chris helped develop a web-based “thin-client” technology that paved the way for venture funded startup, Hyperlinq Technologies, his second major business venture. In 2001, Chris began working at comScore (then Rentrak) where he helped develop and launch the successful theatrical measurement software suite, “Box Office Essentials.” By late 2003, Chris and Alice had been blessed with two children and were craving a new challenge. So they moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma to help Cookson Hills Christian Ministries, a nonprofit K-12 school and children’s home.